Healing from a brain injury is an unknown journey. In the unknown lies unlimited potential. Out of unlimited potential arises the creation of a new possibility. We invite you to participate in Stefan Karl Ritter’s healing journey by praying/asking the 21 Day Stefan Karl Ritter Healing Prayer below. With love, gratitude and blessings, The Ritter Family.
As human beings we each have been given unlimited potential. This potential is accessed
- through purposeful and focused prayers, thoughts, and intentions
- accompanied by a deep desire and passion
- and then these prayers, thoughts and intentions are released – – let go – – set free. Meaning we no longer interfere by setting a prescribed expected outcome; instead we allow the miracle to unfold like watching a young child grow and flower.
It is a paradox but this is how miracles happen. When applied on a daily basis (ie. intentions set, passion applied and then released) miracles result.
For the next 21 days, beginning Sunday, September 9 to to Sunday, September 30, we ask people who feel called to do so, to send Stefan Karl Ritter the following daily:
- if unable to start September 9, please begin on whichever day works for you and continue for 21 days
- place one hand on your heart
- breath in calm, peace and love into your heart first
- once in this space send this calm, peace and love with the following intentions/prayers to Stefan either read or spoken (spoken has more power)
Dear God of my understanding,
- We pray/ask that Stefan’s body harmoniously balances his blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, breathing rate and oxygen levels to promote the highest healing.
- We pray/ask that Stefan’s soul continuously calls on God (the ever loving presence of unconditional love, healing and forgiveness which surrounds all of humanity) for healing.
- We pray/ask that Stefan’s body & brain, soul & will, and spirit & energy all be interwoven and foundationally set within 21 days ending Sunday, September 30th, from which he can further flourish and heal.
- We pray/ask that Stefan lives a long, healthy, accident free, vibrant and fully bodied capable life unified in body, soul and spirit.
- We pray/ask that all cyclists when training and competing remain accident free.
- We pray/ask that all who participate in this 21 day prayer in whichever way they are called, are also blessed with health, happiness and safety.
With much love and gratitude
Barbara (mom), Norman (dad) and Carsten (brother)
- We are grateful to all the individuals and spiritual communities around the world praying on Stefan’s behalf.
- We are grateful that Stefan is receiving amazing care at the Royal Alex ICU in Edmonton.
- We are grateful to God, the unconditional love that holds all of humanity in love, truth, forgiveness and compassion. Thanks be to God!